Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
The Beach Tag Office is located inside the Welcome Center and is open 7 days a week from April to Labor Day.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of twelve. Beach fees are non-refundable. Wednesdays are FREE, except on July 4.
Beach Tag Office Hours
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Additionally, seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
Beach Tag Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates are to be “exchanged” after April 15, 2018 at the Beach Tag Office for 2018 Seasonal beach tags.
Gift Certificates will be available again in November.
We've Gone Mobile!
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase seasonal tags. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, is assessable 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties).
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying active military personnel and veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Free "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- DD214 (Discharge Papers) must be presented.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
- One veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.